Thursday 12 November 2009

POP magazine!



POP magazine is one of my favorite fashion magazines 
today. I love the way the cover immediately grabs 
your eye and therefore makes the reader want 
to read it. Not only does the colour in this 
image stand out to me, but the way in 
which the colours are contrasted
makes the image reflect the
POP art movement.


This image is fun and playful. I love the way in which the
 type has been laid out. It makes the cover more casual 
and the seam like its 'on the go'.  I like the way she
is shot in profile because it makes the reader 
want to see and learn more about her.


This image has been one of my favorite inspirations. Makeup 
is one of the most fascinating things to me, i love the way 
that it can completely change or cover up someone's 
identity - you can be who ever you want! It can 
also be seen as art and it can done in so
many different ways. 



Slow shutter speed images can be so interesting and i like the 
way this fashion image uses light to make movement. It 
makes the image feel more energetic and alive. Again 
the colour contrasts reflects on the POP theme of 
the magazine and makes it more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment